Evaluations will be held on October 1 & 2, 2022
Conditioning ice times for CMHA players are booked for September 26 - September 29, 2022.
Up-to-date schedule for for Conditioning and Evaluations will be available on the Clavet Arena website. The Arena website schedule is the official schedule so please check back often to be sure times have not changed.
- CMHA typically has two or three teams in each age group depending on the number of registered players.
- Age group team levels are determined by SMHA grids, i.e. A, B, C and D teirs.
- Evaluations for CMHA teams are typically three sessions over one weekend, with skills evaluation practices and scrimages. Random scrimmage teams are created based on players preferred position from the player registration forms. If a player wants to change position prior to evaluations please advise CMHA prior to the start of evaluations. Players prefered position is not required for novice or atom evaluations.
- CMHA hires independant evaluators that will rank the players skill level in each division. The team tiers are determined by the SMHA grids and players will be placed on an appropriate team once evaluations have been completed and the head coaches have determined any roster adjustments of the players in the middle of the groups.
- CMHA Evaluations Coordinator - Scott Barr 306-242-3336